Yacht Crew/ Deck Hand
The yacht Crew will carry out his or her duties and responsibilities under the direction and authority of the chief stew and the captain. Individuals holding these positions are responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the interior of the vessel and providing superior hospitable service, in line with the owner’s and guest’s expectations. Hostess skills should be well developed to fully accommodate the owners and their guests while onboard.
- Maintaining interior housekeeping during a trip (detail cleaning) while also being held largely responsible for guest-cabin care
- Laundry and other wardrobe maintenance tasks for guests and sometimes crew (when guests are onboard).
- Guest care and valet services
- Escort individuals or groups on cruises, sightseeing tours, or through places of interest such as industrial establishments, public buildings, and other tourist places.
- Monitor visitors' activities in order to ensure compliance with establishment or tour regulations and safety practices.
- Assisting with physical product inventories, provisioning, writing and updating checklists, and all other applicable tasks within interior.
- Watch keeping in accordance with the list of responsibilities in the crew mess
- Exterior-crew support as needed
- Assuming full responsibility for certain onboard safety tasks (as assigned by the management) in an emergency
- During available times, will make marketing strategy by handling out brochures and offers leaflets to passersby
- Collaborate and support the Yacht Captain & Operations Supervisor.
- In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Our Organization
Apply for this position